Electric Overhead Travelling cranes or the E.O.T. cranes are capable of being operated either manually or with the usage of electric power.They are outfitted with advanced features such as joystick control, radio control, cabin control and floor pendant control. An EOT crane manufacturer divides these cranes into the below mentioned sections:
- Bridge Girders
- Long Travel Machinery
- End Carriages
- Hoisting Trolley
Tip! It is very important that safety measure be strictly taken into account while erecting the crane.
Basic Safety Measures
- See to it that the floor is completely unoccupied while the erection of the crane takes place.
- EOT crane manufacture stresses on enough space for handling of the crane freely and conveniently.
- Always test the ropes and the trusses on grounds of strength.
Tip! The ropes and trusses should be cross checked for stability in terms of horizontal forces while they act at right angles of truss plane.
Pre-Requirements of Hoisting a Crane
- In no circumstances should the angle of inclination below 45 degree.
- Make use of metal or wooden lining to avoid rupturing the rope because of the sharpness of the materials being lifted.
- Arrange for sufficient number of clamps to fasten the rope.
It is always better to get the help of the EOT crane manufacturer for proper erection of the crane. Safety always comes first hence let the professionals work it out in the best way.
Choose the most rated EOT crane manufacturers who have sound knowledge on every detail of lifting machines. Ensure that they use best quality raw materials and advanced technologies to make EOT cranes to meet the expectations of clients. Choose a manufacturer who has a competitive edge in the field and capable to keep a good relationship with clients.
If you like this Blog, please Plus it, Like it, Tweet it, or best yet, link to it.